Branding based around neon stickers commonly found marking items for sale at garage sales and thrift stores. I took that concept and upgraded it into a bright, fun, minimalist brand identity for the modern thrifter.
WHAT A THRIFTER - Logo Dot Options
WHAT A THRIFTER Logo Animation
1) Re/Max Heritage Chirstmas Card 2016
2) Weekly Email Blast Update: These mix and matched email blasts are created and sent each week! Each blast is a new theme using different patterns for the background and different fonts for the "Heritage" title. I also highlight recent blog posts and upcomng events for the company.
3) Agent Headshots: These simple and elegant head shots are used to help our agents do their best! The photos are used for the webiste and given to the agents for use on signs and business cards.
Craft + Vine
This is a logo design proposal for "Craft + Vine" a new wine, craft beer and food eatery!
Starting from the top are the later versions and towards the bottom are some of the initial concepts. This project was managed and designed with NewStream Studios. Check us out here.
Bury This Book
Each page of this book is hand made paper embedded with seeds. Each of the unique pages includes an illustration of the plant that the paper will grow, information about the plant, a poem, and a place to store a pressing of the plant.
This is a packaging design project for "Great Grain"; a fictional farm selling at local farmers markets. Stickers and lid labels come in one design with a spot for item specification. This allows the farm to place lables on their own jars and to stay consistent between products.
This linocut print is inspired by one of my favorite exclamations "oh".
The soft ribbon typography backdropped on a sprig of greenery let's the viewer interpret the breathy exclimation as they like.
"Clip Plants" is a packaging design project for succulent sales. This packaging solves the problem of accidentally smashing the branches of your plants in transport and finding pots for your plant. Clipping the plant to your bike allows the plants to be free and to not bounce around in a basket or bag.
New Stream Studios
Collaborative re-brand concepts for NewStream Studios with Matthew Nystrom. I also designed icon options to be used in the new website and re-brand of NewStream Studios. Check us out here.
Mix & Match
This piece allows the viewer to mix and match tops, middles and bottoms of street fashion photos taken at VCU. The book promotes the idea that we are all different, but we are all the same.
SI Group Summer Internship
1) Summer Picnic 2015 Staff T-Shirt
2) Registration form, Letter to Retirees, and T-Shirt Logo
9) Eco Friendly Leaf Logo options, Shipping Magnets
10) Meeting name tags
This t-shirt design was inspired by the vibe of the south west and mythology surrounding the moon.
This 20 page booklet is a training schedule used for the 2015 Resident Assistant training for VCU Residentail Life and Housing. Each super hero represents one of the residents halls. The pages are comic book style and display the information for presentation sessions.
I created the logo - all of the illustrations were sourced from the web, and don't belong to Sidney Rey Allen.